Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Uterine tonic
- Natural Herbal Uterine Care Formula.
- Natural Herbal Support for Female Comfort.
- Helps to support for healthy cycle.
- Unique product for every female as it support to health of the Uterus.
- Helps to support for healthy function of uterus.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain natural calcium level of body.
- Helps to balance excess pitta [fire] in body.
As per Ayurveda
Uterus Care (Uterus Health) helps to support for healthy uterus and healthy female cycle.
The extra growths occur due to vitiation of Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water). These imbalanced Doshas (Humours) vitiate the muscle fibres, blood and fatty layer. Then these produce the various type of imbalances including general body weakness.
Ayurveda (science of life) helps to balance the excess Doshas (Humours) in body thereby support nutritive constituents.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Kanchnar (Bauhinia Variegata) Stem, Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum) Gum, Astragalus Gummifer (Tragacanth Gum) Gum, Babul (Gum Acacia) (Acacia Arabica) Gum, Ashoka (Sarra Indica) Stem, Jhavuka (Tamarix Gallica) Galls, Majuphal (Quercus Infectoria) Fruit, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Hiradukhi (Daemonorops Draco) Gum, Resin, Lakh (Laccifer Lacca) Resin, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Flower, Bilva (Aegle Marmelos) Leaves, Kalonji (Nigella Sativa) Seed, Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul), Dhataki (Woodfordia) Flower, Calcium Calcined (Natural Source)
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 2 or 3 Capsules, 2 or 3 times a day. Use for a long time for progressive and long-lasting results.
Best use with
- For better results, use it with “Triphala” daily.
- For healthy menstruation, use it with “Menopause Health” (Meno Health / Menoaid).
- For healthy haemoglobin level, use it with “Iron Plus”.
Do not use during menstrual cycle or on experiencing symptoms of liver disorder(s).
Foods to Favor
Foods to favor are whole grains, such as buck Wheat, Oats, Millet and Brown Rice; foods with essential fatty acids, such as Fish, Nuts, and Flax Seeds, Fruits and Vegetables, Soy, and non-dairy milk, which provides calcium. A light, Low Fat, High fiber diet including whole wheat bread, Fresh vegetables and fruits, Milk without cream, Amla (Indian gooseberry), Sandalwood, Pomegranate, Coconut, Watermelon, Peach, Grapes (Dry) and other cold preparations are recommended.
Note: For females, for healthy haemoglobin level use Iron complex supplement regularly. High concentrations are also found in foods like Apples, Bananas, Pomegranate, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Jaggery, Honey, Spinach, Molasses, Nuts, Seeds, Wheat Bran, and nutritional brewer's yeast.
Foods to Avoid
Some foods "to eliminate" from the daily diet are dairy products, which increase estrogen, animal proteins, which are high in saturated fats, Alcohol, Drugs, Caffeine, Sugar, Spicy Foods, Smoking and Salt, which deplete the minerals and B-complex vitamins that are needed to regulate muscle tension.
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Nutritious diet
- Restful sleep
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Amla powder or capsules
These factors are also contributed for better results of Uterous Care.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana
- Sutra Sthana
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Seshadri, V., Batta, A.K., Rangaswami, S., Phenolic components of Bombax malabaricum (simal) (root-bark). Curr. Sci.,1971; 40 (23): 630-1. 25.
- Akella V. B. Sankaram, Narreddi Sivasankara Reddy, James N. Shoolery. New sesquiterpenoids of Bombax malabaricum. Phytochemistry, 1981;vol. 20, No. 8: 1877-1881.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.