PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Vacha is a support for healthy nervous system.
- It is helpful in many gas or vitiated vatta(air)
- Support healthy appetite
- Support healthy liver function
- It supports physical and mind strength to fight with daily life stress and tension.
- The powder of Vacha and white sandal makes a face-pack for healthy skin.
- A thick paste of Vacha mixed with water / oil is mostly recommended by many ayurvedic herbalists for local application as per requirement.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to maintain healthy state of mind.
- Helps to extract extra Kapha (Water) from body.
- Helps to support healthy body.
- Helps to support digestive fire.
As per Ayurveda
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Pungent
Veerya (Potency): Hot
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Quality): Light, Sharp
Unique Property: Acts as brain tonic
Effect on Doshas (Humors): Helps to pacify extra Kapha (Water) and Vata (Air) in body & may vitiate the Pitta (Fire).
Chemical Composition : The important constituents of Indian calamus oil are asarone and its ß-isomer. The dried rhizomes constitute the drug Calamus of commerce. The rhizomes, roots and leaves yield a light brown to brownish yellow volatile oil known as Calamus oil.
Best Source: It is found growing wild and is also cultivated throughout India, ascending to an altitude of 2,200m in the Himalayas.
According to Ayurveda
(For external use only)
Vacha Powder helps to boost brain memory and act as brain tonic. It helps to maintain healthy state of mind.
Due to sharp property of Vacha Powder (Acorus Calamus), it helps to control the Rajas (passion) and Tamas (Ignorance) properties that are unhealthy states of mind. It also helps to support the memory.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 3-5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Vacha Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast.
External Use: Make a thick paste of Vacha with according to the requirement & apply it on the required area. Best use to apply on the bones and joints.
Note: Do not use overdose of this herb; diarrhea may happen with overdose. If it is being used for those children who have speech problem (do not use until and unless under the direct supervision of health care provide or perfect Ayurvedic herbalist).
Food to Favour: Fresh fruits [Papaya, grapes, apple, pear, peach], vegetables [Bottle gourd, bitter gourd, lentils, black grams, green grams, carrot, green peas, pumpkin], Milk, honey, cinnamomum, Yellow lentils, food rich in pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Heavy, fried, fatty food, excessive salty or spicy food, food that is hot in nature, cold drinks, junk food, pizza, burger, noodles,chips, ice creams should avoided.
- Take regular exercise like Yoga (anulom vilom or pranayama)
- Use nasya dravya [nasal drops].
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid taking chilled water.
- Avoid excessive hard works.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- George RP, Yoshiaki K, Cherry LH (1986). 118. Isolation and Structure of Bryostatin 9. J. Nat. Prod., 49 (4): 661-664.
- Modhumita G (2006). Properties of Haem Peroxidase from Acorus calamus. Ann. Bot. 2006, 98(6): 1145-1153.
- Dandiya PC, Cullumbine H (1959). Studies on Acorus calamus (iii): some pharmacological actions of the volatile oil. J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther., 125(4): 353-359.
Acorus calamus contains A-Alpha and B-Beta. B-Beta tends to induce carcinogenic activity in animals according to a study. So vacha has been banned by FDA IN USA as a dietary supplement and should not be used internally as per FDA regulations. But vacha powder can be used externally by making its paste with water and applying in the affected joint conditions. Vacha powder is also used in panchkarma therapy as udvartana powder.
NOTE: This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.