PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Diuretic in nature
- Helps to maintain healthy urinary tract
- Supports prostate health
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to support healthy liver functioning
- Blood purifier
- Helps to fight body with harmful foreign invader
As per Ayurveda
Rasa [Taste]: Tikta [bitter], Madhura [sweet], Kshaya [astringent]
Veerya [Potency]: Ushna [hot]
Vipaka [post digestive effect]: Katu [pungent]
Guna [properties]: Laghu [light], Ruksha [dry]
Effect on Tridoshas: It suppresses kapha (water) and vata (air) and aggravates pitta (fire).
Alkaloids; triterpenes; tannins; saponins; flavonoids; plant sterols; and Glucosinolates
Best Source: Varuna is found throughout India, especially in sub-Alpine zones along streams and rivers
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day with water after half an hour of meals or as guided by your practitioner.
Food to favour: Low salt diet, Plenty of water, coconut water, egg yolk, Berries, citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi], Oats, Almonds, vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu], kulthi, sprouts and peanuts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Drinks rich in sugar, soft drinks, coffee, tea, alcohol, Red meat, spicy food, dairy products, acidic food or canned/ junk food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavprakash Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- DravyaGuna Vigana
- Ghani, A. 2003. Medicinal plants of Bangladesh. 2nd edition. p. 184.
- Lakshmi, V. and Chauhan, J.S. 1975. Triterpenoids and related compounds from Crataeva nurvala. Planta Med. 27, 254-256.
- Gagandeep, M. and Kalidhar, S.B. 2006. Chemical constituents of Crataeva nurvala (Buch-ham) leaves. In. J. Ph. Sc. 68, 804-806.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.