PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Act as a dietary support.
- Used to expel intestinal worms and parasites.
- Vidanga is a digestive support. It helps in the digestive fire.
- Due to its cooling properties, Vidanga is a skin support also.
- Vidanga is a blood purifier.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Supports healthy appetite.
- It supports healthy nervous system.
- Act as skin support.
- Gargles of this powder support healthy teeth.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Myrsinaceae
Rasa (Taste): Pungent, Astringent
Veerya (Potency): Warm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Quality): Light, Dry, Sharp
Unique Property: Helps in expelling out the intestinal worms and parasites.
Effect on Doshas (Humors): Helps to balance the Vata (Air) & Kapha (Water) in body.
Chemical Composition: Alkaloid, christembine, Embelin (2,5- dihydroxy-3-undecyl-1,4-benzoquinone), fatty ingredients, a resinoid, tannins and minute quantities of a volatile oil
Best Source – up to 5000 feet height specially Meghalaya and North East part of India.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Vidanga Powder with water or with buttermilk 1-2 hrs after meals, preferably empty stomach. It is better to some sugar/rock sugar/sugar candy 15-20 minutes before taking Vidanga proportionately or consults your healthcare provider.
Use of Vidanga Powder
- For Intestinal Worms: "Vidanga Powder" along with “Neem Powder” 1 tsp at empty stomach can be given. With the usage of this powder the worms come out.
- Support healthy teeth: Make the decoction of Vidanga Powder and use it as gargles.
- For Skin support: Mix “Vidanga Powder”, “Neem Powder” & “Manjistha Powder”. Make a paste of this and apply on the skin.
According to Ayurveda "Ghee" is very beneficial to balance the vata (air).
Foods to Favor:
Light diet consisting of rice and green gram soup should be taken .Drink a lot of water. Curd and buttermilk; Vegetables and fruits containing fibers, i.e. leafy vegetables, beans, etc should be taken. Persons using this product should systematize their food habits. Breakfast, lunch and dinner should be taken at proper times. It is beneficial to drink plenty of liquids, milk and spongy food (salad etc.)
Foods to Avoid:
Avoid fried and heavy meals, non-vegetarian diet, seafood, potato, bakery products, cheese, etc. Alcohol, chocolates, noodles, pastries, meat products and acidic - sour foods should be restricted.
Heavy foods, which are hard to digest like fried food, egg too much meat/sea food (in Ayurveda sea meat products are also considered meat product because they are heavy in proteins and create extra burden on the digestive system to digest).
Alcoholic products, coffee pitta (fire) should be restricted.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat fibrous diet or fruits.
- Exercise regularly
- Take Neem powder at night with lukewarm water.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid junk food in diet.
- Avoid caffeine or alcohol consumption.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda:
- Nutritional diet
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Neem powder
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut sutrasthan 45
- Charak sutrasthan 25
- Susrut chikitsastan 27
- Chopra, R. N., Nayar, S. L. and Chopra, I. C., Glossary of Indian Medicinal Plants, CSIR, New Delhi, 1956, vol. 10. 26.
- Guhabakshi, D. N., Sensarma, P. and Pal, D. C., A Lexicon Medicinal Plants of India, Naya Prakashan, 2001, pp. 135–136.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: False Black Pepper, White-flowered Embelia, Janntughna, Kapala, Chitra Tandula, Krimighna, Vella, Kr Mihara, Krmiripu, Vayavidanga, Bhabhiranga, Baberang, Vayuvilanga, Vizhalari, Vayu Vidangam, Vayu Vidangalu, Vidanga, Viranga, Chitratandoola, Visuvalingam, Vizhal, Vrischikasana, Bayabidanga, Vayabidang.
NOTE: This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.