PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Vidari Kanda (Ipomoea Digitata) acts as a Dietary Support.
- It acts as aphrodisiac.
- In males Vidari Kanda (Ipomoea Digitata) helps in healthy male organs
- In females, Vidari Kanda (Ipomoea Digitata) helps to support healthy cycle and supports lactation health.
- It is useful ingredient in many reproductive health formulas and for overall health of the body.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Vidari Kanda (Ipomoea Digitata) is helpful and supportive for both the mind and the body.
- Vidari Kanda Powder is helpful for the body and supports its immunity.
- It acts as Rasayana and helps to maintain healthy aging process.
- It useful in respiratory system.
- The powder of Vidari Kanda is useful for overall health of the body.
As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name: Pueraria Tuberose
Sanskrit Name: Vidari Kanda
Rasa (Taste): Sweet
Vipak (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Virya (Potency): Cooling
Guna (Characteristics): Heavy, Sticky
Effect on Doshas (Humors): It pacifies Vata (air) and Pita (fire)
Chemical Composition:Carbohydrates, steroids, alkaloids, antraquinone, saponin,and coumarin glycosides, β-sitosterol, stigmasterol, daidzein, puerarin, Tuberostan, Puerarostan,Puerarone.
Best Source: Found in dry deciduous to moist deciduous forests (Maharashtra: Ahmednagar, Dhule, Kolhapur, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Thane Karnataka: Chikmagalur, Coorg, Mysore, N. Kanara, Shimoga Kerala: Alapuzha, Kannur, Palakkad, Thrissur Tamil Nadu: Coimbatore, Namakkal, Nilgiri, Tiruvannamalai)
High quality extract of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 teaspoon (5 gms)of Vidari Kanda Powder regularly to support fairness and produce glow to your skin.
Regular intake of it moistens the skin and keeps away dryness of skin.
Best Use With:
- For general weakness - Take Vidari Kanda Powder in the dosage of 5 gm daily with one glass of hot milk.
Food to favor: Fresh fruits and vegetables green grams, yellow lentils, green lentils, nuts, almonds, cashew nut, milk, whole grains, oats, cereals, Beans and coconut water should recommended.
Food to avoid: Beans other than moong like chana, banana, meat, potato, peanuts, broccoli, chili, spices, excess oil, non vegetarian food, junk food should avoid.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take cow’s milk at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- Optimum Potency
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Susrut Sutrasthana 46
- Susrut Chiktsastan 26
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Phytochemical screening and the evaluation properties of the plant ipomoea mauritiana (family convolvulaceae), monjar et al, international research journal of pharmacy.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Vidari-Kanda, Bilai-Kand, Palmudukan Kizhangu, Bhumikusmanda, Balaikand, Kattukurangu, and Karukachal.
NOTE: This herb has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH (GOVT OF INDIA) after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.