Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports natural energy level and builds up the natural strength.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of fast life on body.
- Helps to support natural physical and mental strength.
- Boost up the immunity to fight with.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Herbal Tonic for overall body support.
- Support natural stamina and healthy immune power.
- Contain antioxidant herbs that support for both male and females.
A Herbal body tonic to Support Energy, Stamina, Vigor and Vitality in a Natural Way.
Vitazin is wonderful for every age because it support the body and mind, energy and calmness of mind.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides. Wild crafted Herbs are more potent and effective than Cultivated Herbs.
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Shatavari (Asparagus Raceme), Vidhara (Argyreia Speciosa), Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Shilajit (Mineral Pitch), Pippali (Piper Longum), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) (Licorice), Kesar (Crocus Sativus) (Saffron), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia)
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 Tablets, 1 or 2 times a day or 1 Tablet 3 times a day. First dose after breakfast with Juice, water, milk or soy milk (Sweetened with honey may give better results).
For Better Results:
1. Vitazin can be taken with milk (Sweetened with honey may give better results), juice or plain water.
2. Vitazin is highly recommended as a body tonic with our other products.
3. For males - take Vitazin with "Vigor Forte", "Chyawanprash", "Shilajit".
4. For females - take Vitazin with "Femivita" (Female Health), "Shilajit", or other related female products.
5. For healthy urinary system and prostrate take with "Uri Flush" or "Prostaid".
6. For healthy joints, best when used with "Joint Health".
Food to favour: Salmon fish, tuna fish, eggs, Fresh vegetables [Spinach, mustard green, cucumber, mushroom, broccoli], kale, fruits [watermelon, apple, pineapple, blueberries, pomegranate], nuts, almonds, walnuts, olive oil, cow’s milk and honey should recommended.
Food to avoid: Trans-fat, pasta, white bread, potato chips, pastries, cakes, fatty meal, heavy meal, junk food, soft drinks, oily food and excessive spicy food should avoid.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Get regular exercise.
- Take cow’s milk at night.
- Get proper sleep.
- Avoid eating too much sugar and carbohydrates.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Avoid toxins like caffeine and excessive sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Morning walk
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERBS.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Subramanian SS and Nair AGR. Chemical components of A.racemosus. curr Sci. 1968;37(10):287.
- Sharma PC, Yelne MB and Dennis TJ. Database on medicinal plant. 2000;1:418.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH (GOVT OF INDIA) after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.