Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Rich natural source of vitamin C.
- It has protein, carbohydrates, fiber, minerals, vitamins and Gallic acid.
- Beneficial for healthy hair.
- Amla Oil is said to penetrate the scalp and helps to support the natural strength of the hair at its root.
- It also supports natural, silky and shiny hairs.
- Daily application of this oil helps to support naturally nourishing the mind.
- This oil is good for daily application on the scalp.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support natural nourishment of the scalp.
- Its natural fragrance keeps the mind calm.
- It also helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of heavy work on mind, which in turn leads to a healthy nervous system.
- Application of Amla Oil over the scalp has a cooling effect and therefore, naturally keeps the mind cool and supports blissful sleep.
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil
- Natural Herbal Oil.
- Traditional Ayurvedic Massage Oil
- Ayurvedic sourced from its natural habitat.
- Sesame Oil Processed with decoction of Amla Juice.
- Processed under the temperature below 45 degree Celsius.
- Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals, petrochemicals.
As Per Ayurveda
Sesame Oil as base oil, Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals, petrochemicals.
Helps to support healthy hair and scalp and give a natural relaxation feeling.
Our Amla Hair Oil is made up of Amla with “Sesame Oil” as the Base Oil. It supports natural nourishment of the hair & helps to support silky and luxuriant hair. This Oil enriches your hair with the natural goodness of Amla, strengthening and giving your hair a natural glossy shine. Massage deeply into your hair and scalp, and leave it overnight for best results.
Plant Amla (Emblica Officinalis) is a deciduous tree of the Euphorbiaceae family. The tree is worshiped as Mother Nature due to its nourishing fruit. The fruit is one of the highest natural sources of Vitamin C. The crush of this fruit is used for healthy hair in India.
Amla helps to balance the all three doshas i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) specially balance Pitta (Fire). It also helps to support the “Ojas” (immune power) of the body and the Sattvic property (healthy state) of mind.
The Amla fruit contains more than 80% of water. It also has protein, carbohydrate, fiber, minerals and vitamins. It also contains Gallic acid which is a potent polyphenol
Ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals, fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost.
Sesame Seed Oil(Sesamum Indicum) processed with decoction of Amla (Emblica Officinalis).
Direction for Use
Oil should be applied either at night or after shower on the body or the scalp.
For External Use Only
- Hair and body massage oil.
- Nutritional support to hair and follicles.
- Sesame Oil processed with decoction of Amla Juice.
- Rich, natural source of vitamin C, with rejuvenating benefits.
- It is a natural source of vitamin C, proteins, minerals, vitamins and fibers.
- It is beneficial for dull and damaged hairs and maintains smooth, silky and shiny hairs.
- Helps to control dryness of scalp, graying and falling of hairs.
Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with a tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Nutritional diet and Regular sleep.
- Ashwagandha like herbs also help to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast life.
- Use Amla powder for hair health.
- All these dietary supplements contribute to Hair health.
Foods to Favor
- High Protein Rich Diet like Cereals, Beans, Soybean, Cheese, Milk and Eggs should be consumed.
- Increase consumption of green vegetables
- “Amla” (Indian Gooseberry)
- Seasonal Fruits
- Sprouted Black Gram (Lentils)
Foods to Avoid
- Spicy and Hot Food
- Excess use of citrus or Acidic food
- Cold drinks
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food
- Shivdat Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Heart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.