Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support moisture of skin keeping face soft and maintaining a healthy look.
- Internally it can be used for maintaining the morning regularity.
- Helps to support healthy joints.
- Helps to balance the vitiated Pitta (Fire) and Vata (Air)..
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Regular use on hair roots helps to support for healthy hairs
- It helps to support healthy nails.
- Helps to support healthy digestion.
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil
- Ayurvedic Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Cold pressed and double filtered in Muslin cloth.
- Processed under the temperature below 45 degree Celsius.
- A very thick oil without the use of chemicals & petrochemicals.
- May be applied on the skin for a healthy look.
- This oil can also be applied on the scalp for hair support.
- Non-refined thick oil.
- Mild laxative in nature.
- Hair and body massage oil
As Per Ayurveda
Castor Oil is a vegetable oil obtained from the castor seeds. It is a colorless to very pale yellow liquid with no odor or taste. It helps to maintain the morning regularity. It can also be externally used for healthy complexion and nails. Ayurvedic finest Ricinus Communis seeds are mechanically Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals. It retains all the well-balanced nutrients in the oil
High quality ayurvedic Ricinus Communis without chemicals, fertilizer & pesticides.
Cold Pressed fixed oil of Ricinus Communis seeds.
It is a triglyceride in which approximately 90% of fatty acids chains are ricinoleic acid. Oleic and linoleic acids are the other significant components.
Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis Oil, Ricinus Oil
Directions for Use
For external use only, apply on skin as needed
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Best used alternately with “Laxa Comfort“.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh fruits [papaya, apple, amla, grapes, plums, watermelon]
- Green vegetables [Bottle gourd, cucumber, carrot, radish, broccoli]
- Green grams
- Lukewarm water
- Black pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Flaxseed oil
- Wheat pasta
Foods to Avoid
- Excessive sugary products
- Heavy products [food that take too much time for digestion]
- Sticky or oily food [that block the body channel]
- Non vegetarian food
- Cold drinks
- Junk food
- Take a fibrous diet.
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid suppression of stool or urine.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Amaral, J.G.C. (2003). Genetic variability for agronomic characteristics between self-pollinated lines of castor (Ricinus communis Lcv. Al Guarany. Ph.D Dissertation, College of Agronomic Sciences, Sao Paulo State University.
- Brigham, R.D. (1967a). Natural outcrossing in dwarf internode castor, (Recinus communis L.). Crop Sci. 7:353-354.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.