Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the immune system.
- Supports to neutralize the effects of pollution and airborne pathogens thereby helps to support body fitness.
- It is a wonderful supplement that can be taken while traveling as it helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of travelling.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports to neutralize the effects of daily life changes.
- Supports natural nourishment of the body.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Enviro care helps to build up immunity against pathogens during season changes and taking ojas care along with its work as a immunomodulator.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Enviro Care supports neutralizing the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution, epidemic changes, weather changes, place changes or water changes.
- Supports Immune System.
- A rejuvenating and vitalizing tonic for daily life.
- Herbal supplement to take along while travelling or vacation or out of station.
- Helps to guard against environmental pollution changes, change of weather, change of place, change of water.
- A natural defense against environmental pollution & changes, atmospheric changes, change of weather, change of place, change of water.
- Builds up immunity against various harmful pathogens during seasonal changes. Protects from fever, allergies etc.
- Seasonal Allergies
- Immunodeficiency disorders
- Allergic rhinitis
- Running nose
- Viral infection
- Throat pain
- Chronic fever
- Fever due to seasonal variations.
As per Ayurveda
Enviro Care supports neutralizing the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution, epidemic changes, weather changes, place changes or water changes.
It helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution, weather changes, place changes, water changes or some environmental changes.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Yashti Madhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Jeevanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root, Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Leaf, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root.
Directions for Use
Take 1 vege capsule/Tablet 2 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Take along with Silfina MTL Detox for healthy skin.
- Take with Respiton for a healthy respiratory system.
- Take with Joint Health for a healthy joint.
- Take with Ojas for a healthy Immune system as an additional support.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Too much cold and too much hot (in touch and potency) food should be avoided; one should stay away from preservatives, refrigerated foods and also re-warming of foods.
Foods to Favor
Green Vegetables (Bottle Gourd, Snake Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Bitter Gourd), Green Gram, Fenugreek, Carrot, Reddish, Milk and milk products should be favoured.
Foods to Avoid
All heavy meats, All sea foods, Canned food, Junk food, Preservatives (Cold Drinks / Soft Drinks), Alcohol, Smoking, All Pickles.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and a fiber rich diet which conserves your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
- Avoid spicy food.
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Planta Medica, 5, 104, 1984.
- Planta Medica, 32, 217, 1977; J Indian Chem Soc, 56, 326, 1979.
- Tetrahedron Lett, 32, 3043, 1979.
- Foo, Phytochemistry, 1993, 33, 487; Foo & Wong, ibid, 1992, 31,711.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.