Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy prostate glands in males.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Acts as a Rasayana (rejuvenator) for the body.
- Helps to support a healthy urinary tract.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Prostaid helps to maintain a healthy prostate, support a normal PSA count and a healthy clear bladder. Gokshuradi guggulu being a diuretic when given along with it works wonders in prostate related problems.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Improves proper functioning of urinary tract support.
- Supports the urinary system, prostate health and male glands.
- Helps to maintain a healthy prostate, supports a normal PSA count and a healthy clear bladder. It is a safe herbal tonic that supports overall urogenital (genito-urinary system) functions and regular, timely flow of urine.
- Best for Prostate related problems, all types of urinary tract problems, burning while urination, incontinence of urine, Enlarged Prostate, Outgrowths of the bladder.
- Benign Prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Burning Micturition
- Incontinence of urine
As per Ayurveda
The Dosha (Humour) i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) get vitiated due to various reasons and go to region of Basti Pradesh (urinary tract) and cause various urine related discomforts. The function of prostate gland is the production of thin, milky fluid which is added to seminal fluid at the time of ejaculation. Prostate-gland is known as “Muttra-Granthi” in Ayurveda. Natural herbs like Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris), Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) have a cool potency.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing, Kachnar (Bauhinia Variegata), Varuna (Crataeva Nurvala) Stem, Utangan(Blepharis Edulis) Seeds, Talmakhana (Hygrophila Spinosa) Seed, Shudh Guggul Gum, Tambula (Piper Betel) Leaves, Swarn Bhanga (Zinc Calcined), Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans) Seed, Mochras (Salmalia Malabarica) Gum Resin Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare).
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 vege Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day with water or fresh juice. Daily dose can be adjusted as per requirement. Use for a long period of time for progressive and long lasting results.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children
Best Use With
For a healthy body: Use it with Male Forty+ or Vitazin or Ashwagandha.
For a healthy urinary tract: It can be used with Uri-Flush.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Light diet
- Green and black gram (lentils).
- Seasonal fruits
- Sugarcane juice
- Alkaline foods may be beneficial for healthy living.
Foods to Avoid
- Cold water and cold drinks
- Tea and coffee
- Hot and spicy food
- Acidic food (Citrus food)
- Sour food
- Stressful life should be avoided.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take cow’s milk at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Pharmacognostical Studies on Flower of Tribulus terrestris ZDB-Number: 2668735-5 IC Journal No: 8192.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Do not suppress sexual desire.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.