Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports natural energy level and builds up the natural strength.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of fast life on the body.
- Helps to support natural physical and mental strength.
- Boost up the immunity to fight with.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Herbal Tonic for overall body support.
- Support natural stamina and healthy immune power.
- Contain antioxidant herbs that support both male and females.
- A Herbal body tonic to Support Energy, Stamina, Vigor and Vitality in a Natural Way.
- Vitazin is wonderful for every age because it supports the body and mind, energy and calmness of mind.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Vitazin is wonderful for every age because it gives the body and mind relaxation, energy and calmness by taking away tension. Enhances general energy and vitality. Enhances the decreased vigor and vitality.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Helps to age well.
- Suitable for male as well as female health.
- Supports energy level and builds up physical and mental strength.
- Safe and herbal tonic replaces the energy drink.
- Boosts up the immunity to fight with any health issue/concerns.
- General debility
- Loss of Libido
- Premature ejaculation
- Decreased Vigor and Vitality
As per Ayurveda
It helps to support healthy activity and natural power of the body.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Shatavari (Asparagus Raceme), Vidhara (Argyreia Speciosa), Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Shilajit (Mineral Pitch), Pippali (Piper Longum), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) (Licorice), Kesar (Crocus Sativus) (Saffron), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia).
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 1 Vege capsules1 or 2 times a day or 1 Vege capsules 3 times a day. First dose after breakfast with Juice, water, milk or soy milk (Sweetened with honey may give better results).
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Vitazin can be taken with milk (Sweetened with honey may give better results), juice or plain water.
- Vitazin is highly recommended as a body tonic with our other products.
- For males – take Vitazin with Vigor Forte, Chyawanprash, Shilajit.
- For females – take Vitazin with Femivita (Female Health), Shilajit, or other related female products.
- For a healthy urinary system and prostate, take with Uri Flush or Prostaid.
- For healthy joints, best when used with Joint Health.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh vegetables [Spinach, mustard green, cucumber, mushroom,broccoli]
- Fruits [watermelon, apple, pineapple, blueberries, pomegranate]
- Salmon fish
- Tuna fish
- Olive oil
- Cow’s milk
Foods to Avoid
- White bread
- Potato chips
- Fatty meal
- Heavy meal
- Junk food
- Soft drinks
- Oily food
- Excessive spicy food
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Get regular exercise.
- Take cow’s milk at night.
- Get proper sleep.
- Avoid eating too much sugar and carbohydrates.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Avoid toxins like caffeine and excessive sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and fear.
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Subramanian SS and Nair AGR. Chemical components of A.racemosus. curr Sci. 1968;37(10):287.
- Sharma PC, Yelne MB and Dennis TJ. Database on medicinal plants. 2000;1:418.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.