Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract system.
- Helps to support healthy testosterone function of the body.
- Helps to support reproductive health for men and women.
- Helps to maintain healthy glandular functions.
- Supports muscle health owing to effects of saponins in natural form.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Gokshura acts as a Dietary Supplement.
- Gokshura may help to maintain the healthy membrane of the urinary tract.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (18:1) with 30% Saponin
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia)
Part Used : Whole Plant/Fruit
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Diuretic and blood purifying properties.
- Helps to maintain healthy glandular functions and a healthy urinary tract system.
- Supports testosterone and helps to maintain a male health.
- Supports muscle mass owing to effects of saponins in natural form.
As per Ayurveda
It is an aphrodisiac and may help to maintain the quality of semen and sperm health which is already within normal health. It helps to maintain stamina and muscle health level due to the presence of Saponins in it in its natural form. It may help to maintain healthy urine health which may lead to maintaining healthy blood circulation.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Phytosteroids, flavonoids, alkaloids and glycosides saponins.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Zygophyllaceae
- Botanical Name: Tribulus Terrestris
- English Name: Puncture Vine
- Hindi Name: Chhote Gokhru
- Sanskrit Name: Vana Shrungatak
- Variety: Bada gokshur- pedalium murex,Chota gokshur - Tribulus terrestris
Other Uncommon Name of This Herb
Gokshura, Trikantaka, Shvadamstra,Calthrops, Nerunji, Land Caltrops, Puncture Vine and Small Caltrops (chota gikshur).
- Taste: Sweet
- Property: Cold
- Post Digestive Effect: Sweet
- Property: Heaviness and unctuousness.
Throughout India in warm and hot places up to 5400 m (Madhya Pradesh,Rajasthan, Punjab etc).
Directions for Use
Adult: 1 or 2 Vege Capsules 2 or 3 time’s day with water 1-2 Hrs. after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Plenty of water
- Coconut water
- Egg yolk
- Citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi]
- Vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu]
- Sprouts and peanuts
Foods to Avoid
- Drinks rich in sugar
- Soft drinks
- Tea and Coffee
- Red meat
- Spicy food
- Dairy products
- Acidic food or canned/ junk food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Ross IA. Medicinal plants of the world. Chemical Constituents, Traditional and Modern Uses. Vol. II, Humana Press Inc., 2001, 411‒426
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Pharmacognostical Studies on Flower of Tribulus terrestris ZDB-Number: 2668735-5 IC Journal No: 8192.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.