Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Hingwastak Churna (Powder) acts as a Dietary Support.
- It supports the absorption of healthy and nutritious food.
- It checks the production of Ama (undigested food).
- It supports the comfortable feeling after heavy meals.
- It helps to neutralize abdominal/stomach discomforts due to vata(air).
- It checks the Vata (Air) related digestive system.
- It helps to neutralize sporadic bursts in the stomach.
- It helps to remove vata(air) from the stomach.
- It helps to normalize the puffed up stomach.
- It helps to remove unhealthy residues from the digestive tract.
- It supports the appetite and digestion.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports the healthy and unobstructed movement of food.
- It supports the “Apan Vayu” (downward moving energy of the body).
- It helps in easing the wind.
- It supports daily morning regularity due to healthy digestion.
- It supports the absorption of nutrients.
- During the female cycle, it helps to check discomforts associated with blocked flow of Vata (air) as per Ayurvedic theory of tridoshas (vatta-air) Pitta(fire) and Kapha ( water).
- Constipation, Gas & Bloating, Belching, Abdominal pain, Indigestion, Menstrual cramps, Flatulence.
As Per Ayurveda
Hingwastak Churna (Powder) is made from high quality extract and powder of ayurvedic bulk herbs from their natural habitats without the use of chemicals, fertilizers & pesticides.
It works as a Dietary Support. It is made as per traditional herbal formula in the Ayurvedic Text Books to neutralize high Vata (Air) Dosha (Humor).
Hingwastak Churna (Powder) supports the digestive system of the body. It supports the healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. It supports the detoxification process of the body and helps in cleaning the “Srotas” (channels).
Hingwastak Churna (Powder) helps in the comfortable feeling of the stomach after heavy meals. It supports the appetite and the digestive system. It checks the production of “Ama” (undigested food).
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Rhizome, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ajwain (Carum Couticum) Seeds, Sandha Namak (Rock mineral salt), Jira (Cummin) Seeds, Kala Jira (Black Cumin) Seeds, Hing (Asafoetida) Resin Purified.
Ginger has a long history of use for healthy digestion. Black pepper eases the digestion process. Pippali increases digestion. Ajwain beats indigestion. Sendha Namak Improves appetite, and removes vatta(air) and soothes discomfort. Jira helps digestion. Kala Jira aids in digestion; and Hing is used for intestinal Vatta(air), and upset stomach.
Directions for Use
Take 5 grams (One-half to one tea-spoon) 2 times a day with fresh water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Hingwastak Churna (Powder) proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive mind
- Amla powder or capsules
Foods to Favor
- Fresh fruits [Apple, Amla, orange, papaya, grapes, watermelon,kiwi, blueberries]
- Vegetables [bottle gourd, carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, tomato,lemon, green peas]
- Green and yellow lentils [moong dal]
- Cumin seeds
- Black grams
Foods to Avoid
- Heavy meals
- Oily food
- Excessive fatty food
- Food rich in sweet taste
- Junk food
- Soft drinks
- Non-vegetarian food
- Red meat
- Sweet potato
- Kidney beans
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- Try to eat on regular timings.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Do not lie down within 3 hours of eating.
- Avoid large meals at one time.
- Avoid high fatty food, chocolates, alcohol and carbonated beverages.
- Do not let yourself be too hungry.
- Get rid of negative energies.
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana 46
- Charak SutraSthana 25
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Chemistry and pharmacology of piper longum L. Volume 5, Issue 1, November – December 2010; Article-010.
- Dutta CP, Banerjee N, Roy DN, Studies of genus Piper longum in the seeds of Piper longum, Phytochem, 14, 1975, 2090-2092.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.