Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to balance the Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire) in body.
- Helps to normalize the taste of the mouth.
- Helps to stimulate digestive fire.
- Helps in passing the vatta (air) from the stomach easily.
- Helps to give a comfortable feeling after heavy meals.
- Helps to balance the acid in the stomach which is already in the healthy state.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports the “Apan Vayu” (downward moving energy of the body).
- It helps in easing the wind.
- It supports daily morning regularity due to healthy digestion.
- It supports the absorption of nutrients.
As Per Ayurveda
Pachak Churna is a combination of herbs designed to strengthen the digestive fire, promote healthy digestion and maintain normal levels of acidity within the system which is already within the healthy state. It is soothing and calming to the internal membranes. This is often taken after meals to speed up digestion and to check accumulation of undigested food and vatta (air). This can be used regularly for healthy digestion.
“Pachak Pitta” (A type of digestive fire) is responsible for healthy digestion. If a proper digestion occurs then the nutrients of food get distributed to all parts of the body. But if digestion is not proper then a nutritious diet will still result in deficiency of nutrients within the body. Pachak churna helps to stimulate the proper functions of “Pachak Pitta” (A type of digestive fire) and ultimately helps in healthy digestion.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Pippali(Piper Longum), Mango (Mangifera Indica) (Dried Pulp), Hing(Ferula Asafoetida), Pomegranate(Punica Granatum) (Dried Fresh Fruit Juice), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Haritaki(Terminalia Chebula), Cumin Seeds(Cuminum Cyminum), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Dhania(Coriandrum Sativum), Ajwain(Trachyspermum Ammi), Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum), Rock Salt, Navsar.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties
Directions for Use
Sprinkle this Pachak Churna directly into soup or onto salad. Take 2 to 5 Gms of Pachak Churna with warm/lukewarm after meals 2 to 3 times a day or anytime as needed. May be taken with water or fruit juice.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- If frequent passing of vatta-Air occurs, use “Gastro Care” or “Hingvastak Churna“.
- For healthy bowel habits, take “Triphala” at bedtime.
- In case of high pitta (fire-acidity), use “Netacad“.
- In case of unusual heaviness in the abdomen late after meals use “Gastro Care” or “Trikatu“.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive mind
- Amla powder or capsules
Foods to Favor
- Fresh fruits [Apple, Amla, orange, papaya, grapes, watermelon, kiwi, blueberries]
- Vegetables [bottle gourd, carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, tomato, lemon, green peas]
- Green and yellow lentils [moong dal]
- Cumin seeds
- Black grams
Foods to Avoid
- Heavy meals
- Oily food
- Excessive fatty food
- Food rich in sweet taste
- Junk food
- Soft drinks
- Non-vegetarian food
- Red meat
- Sweet potato
- Kidney beans
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- Try to eat on regular timings.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Do not lie down within 3 hours of eating.
- Avoid large meals at one time.
- Avoid high fatty food, chocolates, alcohol and carbonated beverages.
- Do not let yourself be too hungry.
- Get rid of negative energies.
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak SutraSthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Chemistry and pharmacology of piper longum L. Volume 5, Issue 1, November – December 2010; Article-010.
- Dutta CP, Benerjee N, Roy DN, Studies of genus Piper longum in the seeds of Piper longum, Phytochem, 14, 1975, 2090-2092
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.