Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Migranet Combo acts as a Dietary Supplement.
- Migranet Combo supports healthy functioning of the brain and healthy general health.
- Helps to support for healthy production of dhatus
- It helps to support the healthy functioning of the brain.
- It helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of working under the sun.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast life on the brain.
- Helps to support the healthy nourishing power of the brain.
- Helps to support healthy eyes.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily working under the sun.
- Helps to balance all doshas [humors] in the body.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
A dietary supplement for headache and discomfort associated with migraine. Promotes healthy brain function. Neutralize the unhealthy effects of stressful life on the brain.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Brain tonic.
- eyes and nourishes the brain.
- Helpful in daily hectic life.
- Helps to support healthy eyes and nourishing power of the brain.
- Pain in temporal region
As per Ayurveda
Due to the suppression of natural urges like suppression of hiccup, urine, stool, semen or flatus. Excessive exercise, hard work, irregular intake of food or excessive coitus doshas [humors] vata [air], pitta [fire] and kapha [water] get vitiated in our body. These vitiated doshas affect our dhatus [body tissues] and due to this healthy production of dhatus do not occur. These vitiated doshas [humors] and Dhatus [body tissues] flow in all over the body and when these come in contact with the central nervous system; these alter the function of this system. Due to this reason, a person feels heaviness in head, normal functioning of brain alters and laziness occurs.
Migranet combo is a combination of such herbs that helps to balance the excess doshas [humors] in the body. When the doshas [humors] get balanced in our body then the production of dhatus [body tissues] also becomes healthy. Ustukhuddus (Lavandula Stoechas), Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) like herbs are present in this formulation that help for the healthy functioning of the nervous system.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum), Ustukhuddus (Lavandula Stoechas), Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum).
Directions for Use
- Take one full tablespoon (10-15) gm of Migranet Powder soak it overnight in water and take it in the morning before sunrise.
- Also take 5-10 almonds and soak them overnight. Peel skin and grind them. Mix the grinded almonds with soaked water of Migranet Powder and drink them together. People who do not have a grinder can chew the soaked almonds after peeling off the skin and then drink the water of overnight soaked Migranet.
- Take one capsule of “Ginger” at the same time with the soaked water of Migranet.
- According to Ayurveda, this process is very beneficial if taken before sunrise.
- This is one dose that should be taken for 7 to 30 days.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale): One capsule three times a day. First dose should be taken before sunrise in an empty stomach along with Migranet Powder as mentioned above.
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis): One capsule should be taken at bedtime.
- Black or Green Tea should be taken 4 to 6 times during the acute stage.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Green vegetables
- Bottle Gourd
- Snake Gourd
- Ridge Gourd
- Bitter Gourd
- Green Lentil soup
- Green Grams (lentils)
Foods to Avoid
- Junk food
- All pickles
- Canned food
- Hot and heavy meat products
For maintaining a healthy mind and to flush out Kapha (Water) vitiating problems you should use the above formulation for a long time.
Avoid constantly watching, bright objects and reading while lying down.
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Bhavaprakash Nighantu
- Oyal PR, Singh KP. Shankhpuspi (Evolvulus alsinoides Linn.). A medicinal herb. Int J Mendel 2005; 22(3‐4):124‐125.
- Shah VC, Bole PV. Further pharmacognostic studies on the drug Shankhpushpi. J Univers Bombay 1960; 29:154‐165.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.