Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Bhumy Amlaki Powder acts as a Dietary Support.
- Liver support, kidney support; helps to purify liver and GI tract.
- It supports the healthy functioning of digestive system.
- It supports immunity.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Diuretic in nature, astringent, cooling and has some antiviral properties.
- Helpful to support healthy fluid level in the body which are already within normal state.
- Helps to maintain a healthy cycle.
- Helps to maintain healthy excretory and reproductive organs.
- Helps to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Helps to maintain healthy liver functions.
- Bhumy Amalaki is a traditional herb that helps to maintain the balance of the energies.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Liver weakness
- Urogenital disease
As per Ayurveda
BhumyAmalaki is plant powder. Supports urinary tract health, and healthy liver and GI tract functions. BhumyAmalaki is one of the common antiviral herbs in Ayurveda
High quality powder of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Phyllanthin (bitter constituent) and hypophyllanthin (non-bitter compound) 4-methoxy-securinine , 4- methoxy-norsecurinine, glyco flavones ,Lintetralin Amariin,geraniin, corilagin, 1,6-digalloyl-glucopyranoside, tannin, phyllanthus in D .
Common & Uncommon Names
- Botanical Name: Phyllanthus Niruri
- Hindi Name: Bhuamlaki, Bhumiamlaki
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Phyllanthus Plant, Child Pick-a-back, Gulf Leafflower, Black Catnip, Meniran, Chanca Piedra, Shatterstone, Stone Breaker, Quebra Pedra, Gale Of Wind, Carry Me Seed, Creole Senna, Daun Marisan
- Rasa (Taste): Astringent
- Guna (Characteristics): Light
- Virya (Potency): Warm
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Astringent
It is a field weed which is found proliferating throughout tropical and subtropical regions of Asia, Jharkhand, Bihar, Chhattisgarh in India.
Directions for Use
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Bhumyamalaki Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast or take 1 teaspoon of BhumyAmalaki & soak it in 1 cup of water for an hour & take it. If you are mixing with other herbs, use BhumyAmalaki proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Plenty of water
- Coconut water
- Egg yolk
- Citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi]
- Vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu]
Foods to Avoid
- Drinks rich in sugar
- Soft drinks
- Red meat
- Spicy food
- Dairy products
- Acidic food or canned/ junk food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Bhavaprakasha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Planta Medica, 5, 104, 1984.
- Planta Medica, 32, 217, 1977; J Indian Chem Soc, 56, 326, 1979.
- Tetrahedron Lett, 32, 3043, 1979.
- Foo, Phytochemistry, 1993, 33, 487; Foo & Wong, ibid, 1992, 31,711.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This herb has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.