Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Acts as a dietary supplement.
- A strong antioxidant.
- Immunity booster.
- Maintains normal body temperature.
- Pacify High Pitta (fire) and keep the stomach cool.
- Alone king in vegetative products which have been said in Ayurveda since times immemorial.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Maintains all body secretions which are already within limits.
- Nutritional supplement for all, in any adult age.support healthy platelets which are already within the healthy state.
- Immunodeficiency disorders
- Allergic rhinitis
- Running nose
- Viral infection
- Throat pain
- Chronic fever
- Fever due to seasonal variations
As per ayurveda
Guduchi is known as a Medhya-Rasayana, i.e. it may promote the power of the mind and rejuvenate it.Guduchi may help to maintain healthy body temperature which is already in normal state, It may help to provide resistance to body towards various airborne environmental unhealthy air particles.
High quality extract and powders of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Meninspermaceae
- Botanical Name: Tinospora Cordifoliabh
- English Name: Indian tinospora
- Hindi Name: Guduchi
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Guduchi, Madhuparni, Amrita, Chinnaruha, Vatsadaani, Tantrika, Kundalini & Chakra Lakshanika.
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Astringent
- Guna (Characteristics): Heavy, Unctuous
- Virya (Potency): Warm
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Madhur (Sweet)
North and South India.
Directions for Use
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Guduchi Powder With water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Correction of obesity and avoiding fried food, include potassium supplement instead of sodium like banana and rock salt.
- Regular exercise like isotonic exercises like fast walking, jumping, jogging, swimming etc.
- Diet must be light, easily digestible and should include green vegetables, onion, coconut water, guda (jaggery), honey etc. sedentary lifestyle
Foods to Favor
- Light diet
- Fresh seasonal vegetables and fruits
- Plenty of fluids
- Pistachio nut
Foods to Avoid
- Fried, fatty and heavy meals
- Excess sodium intake
- Besides incompatible foods like intake of milk with salt (acidity)
- Milk with fish (acidity)
- Equal proportion of ghee with honey (toxic) should be avoided
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Diet should include seasonal fresh fruits, fresh salad like fiber- containing diet, low sodium diet, high protein containing diet like egg, fish.
- Person should avoid stress producing situations.
- Charaka Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ashtanga Sangraha
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Nadkarni KM, Nadkarni AK, editors. Indian Materia Medica, Vol 1. 3rd ed. Mumbai: M/S Popular Prakasan Pvt. Ltd; 1976.
- Kirtikar KR, Basu BD, editors. Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 1. 2nd ed. New Connaught Place, DehraDun: M/S Bishen Singh, Mahendra Pal Singh; 1975.
- Chopra RN, Nayar SL, Chopra IC, editors. Glossary of Indian Medicinal plants. New Delhi: CSIR; 1956.
- Anonymous. Wealth of India: Raw materials, Vol X. New Delhi: CSIR; 1976.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This herb has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.