Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supporting healthy pancreas.
- A dietary support along with yoga, walking, exercises, healthy lifestyle support for healthy Cholesterol & Triglycerides diet plan which is already within the healthy state.
- Helps to neutralize the taste of sweets.
- Promotes energy boost.
- Support healthy diet plans along with a healthy lifestyle.
- Support healthy skin complexion.
- Best nutritional and super food.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports healthy hair.
- Support healthy hemoglobin.
- Support healthy muscles and bones.
- Support healthy eyes.
- Helps in maintaining morning regularity.
- High blood sugar,
- Raised cholesterol and high blood pressure
It contains Ben oil, spirochin , pterygospermin, allicin , which possess antibiotic properties. It also contains carbohydrate, protein, carotene, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Moringaceae
- Botanical Name: Moringa oleifera
- English Name: Moringa
- Hindi Name: Sahajan
Other Uncommon Names
Shobhanjana, Mochaka , Tikshanmula , Horse radish tree , Drum stick plant , Ben Oil tree, Benzoil tree, Akshiv, Dashamula, Sahijna, Sarinjna, Segra, Shajmah, Shajna, Sanjina, Soanjana, Sobhan jana, Swanjera, Sahajna, Morunga, Murungai, Munaga, Munga ara.
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter,Pungent
- Guna (Characteristics): Light , dry , sharp
- Virya (Potency): Hot
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
India,(Karnataka, Maharashtra, Southern part).
Directions for Use
Take 1 teaspoon (3-5 grams) of Moringa powder two times a day after meals with water or juice. Children can take half the adult dose i.e half teaspoon two times a day after meals with water.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Plenty of water
- Coconut water
- Egg yolk
- Citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi]
- Vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu]
Foods to Avoid
- Drinks rich in sugar
- Soft drinks
- Red meat
- Spicy food
- Dairy products
- Acidic food or canned/ junk food
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Jahn SA (1991) The traditional domestication of a multipurpose tree Moringa stenopetala (Bak.f.) Cuf. in the Ethiopian Rift Valley. AMBIO 20: 244-247.
- Jahn SA, HA Musnad and H Burgstaller (1986) Tree that purifies water: Cultivating multipurpose Moringaceae in the Sudan. Unasylva 38(152): 23-28.
- Jahn SAA (1996) On the introduction of a tropical multipurpose tree to China traditional and potential utilization of Moringa oleifera Lamark. Senckenbergiana Biologica 75(1-2): 243-254.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.