Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Natural powerful Rejuvenator.
- Helps to provide nourishment to the body.
- Helps in toning and healthy functioning of reproductive organs.
- Provides energy, stamina and vitality.
- Helps to support physical and mental strength.
- Rich in mineral & fulvic acid.
- Processed with Ayurvedic Classical Method as per Ayurvedic Text.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports metabolism, bones, muscle, kidneys, memory & immune system.
- Helps to maintain a healthy weight.
- Frequent urination
- Infertility due to oligospermia
- UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)
- Sugar health
As per Ayurveda
It helps to provide energy and improve stamina. It also helps in the healthy function of reproductive organs both in males and females.
Shilajit is a sticky resin-like substance. It is a natural source for all minerals required by the body. It supports almost all functions of the body and helps to provide vigor and vitality. It helps to remove excess Kapha (Water) from the body and maintain all Doshas (Humors) in the body.
High quality extracts and powders from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Dibenzo-alpha pyrones, phospholipids, triterpenes and phenolic acids of low molecular weight • Fulvic acids: “carrier molecules” ,Humins and humic acids and Trace elements (Fe, Ca, Cu, Zn, Mg, Mn, Mo, P)
Method of preparation
Shilajit is like rock , it is either processed with water or with Triphala decoction. Best use as per Ayurveda to process with Triphala decoction because triphala is Tridoshar(balance all the three dosha (vatta-air), (pitta-fire) and (kapha –water) and that becomes suitable for all body type to intake
How to make Triphala Decoction – All the three herbs are taken Amla (Indian gooseberry) Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and Bibitaki (Terminnalia belerica) boiled with the water under the low heat and when the complete effects of all herbs goes in to water then strain with muslin cloth. Then that water is processed with Shilajit rock.
When Shilajit becomes chewy gum then it is mixed with triphala or with some herbs instead of using any talcum powder, corn powder, rice powder, Maltodextrin. It is mixed with triphala powder and dried under sun shade with the heat of the sun.
Dried under the sun in the peak season of heat (Month of May and June). This method of drying shilajit is assumed to be the best for health as per classical text of Ayurveda.
Dried with the regular heat in the dryer/Low flame.
Herbsforever prepared shilajit by Suryatapai method(dried under the sun).by this method no loss of volatile content presence in shilajit.
Common & Uncommon Names
- English Name: Mineral pitch
- Hindi Name: Shilajit
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Shilajita Mumiyo, Mineral Wax, Ozokerite, Black Asphaltum, Asphaltum Punjabinum, Silajit, Silaras, Mummio, Mumie, Dhaturas, Dhatusara, Shiladhatu
- Gomutra Gandhi shilajit – black bitumen is commonly used
- Karpoor Gandhi shilajit – potassium nitrate
- Shilajit is a blackish brown exudation found in the serene surroundings of Himalayas. It is also found in most of the sedimentary rocks especially in Afghanistan, Bhutan, China, Nepal, Pakistan, USSR, Tibet as well in Norway, where they are gathered from steep rock faces at altitudes between 1000 and 5000 m.
Directions for Use
Take 500 mg Shilajit Powder 1 or 2 times a day with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. It can also be taken with warm milk. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Shilajit proportionately or consult your healthcare provider
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- For urinary support use with “Gokshuradi Guggulu” or “Uri-Flush“.
- For a healthy prostate, it can be used with “Gokshuradi Guggulu“, “Vitazin” or “Male Forty+“.
- For healthy pancreas use it with “Gluco Health“.
- For lean health use with “Reslim“.
- For a healthy cycle, use “Femivita” or “Chandraprabha Vati“.
- For vigor or vitality use with vigor forte or vitazin
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Morning walk
- Positive thinking
Foods to Favor
- Salmon fish
- Tuna fish
- Fresh vegetables [Spinach, mustard green, cucumber, mushroom,broccoli]
- Fruits [watermelon, apple, pineapple, blueberries, pomegranate]
- Olive oil
- Cow’s milk
Foods to Avoid
- White bread
- Potato chips
- Fatty meal
- Heavy meal
- Junk food
- Soft drinks
- Oily food
- Excessive spicy food
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Get regular exercise.
- Take cow’s milk at night.
- Get proper sleep.
- Avoid eating too much sugar and carbohydrates.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Avoid toxins like caffeine and excessive sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and fear.
- Charak Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
- Ghosal S, Jawahan L, Singh SK, Goel RK, Jaiswal AK, Bhattacharya SK (1991). The need for formulation of Shilajit by its isolated active constituents. Phytotherapy Res. 5, 211-216.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.