Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain natural moisture of skin.
- Helps to balance excess pitta [fire] in the body.
- Helps to support a soft and glowing look.
- Helps to maintain the natural beauty of skin.
- Helps to support healthy skin under the knees, elbow as well as on neck, hands or on feet.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support healthy blood circulation.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution on skin.
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil
- Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals, petrochemicals.
- Natural Herbal Pitta Skin massage Oil.
- Ayurvedic Sourced from its natural habitat.
As Per Ayurveda
Three Doshas (Humours) i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) are involved in skin health. Due to Vata (Air), Dosha (Humour) skin becomes dry, dusky reddish in color, hard with pricking sensation Due to Pitta (Fire) Dosha (Humour) skin becomes copper coloured, there is burning sensation. Due to Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humor) skin becomes smooth, excessively thick and with an itching sensation. Regular massage of Ayurvedic oils helps to balance the all three doshas (humors) & support for healthy skin.
Helps to support healthy skin by healthy blood circulation.
High quality ayurvedic herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals.
Karanja (Pongamia Glabra) Seed Oil, Jaitoon (Olea Europoca) Oil, Fetid Casea (Chak Vad), Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Oil, Bakuchi (Psoralea Carylifolia) Seed Oil, Heena (Lawsonia Alba) Oil, Haldi (Curcuma Longa) Oil, Mustard (Brassica Juncea) Oil, Chakra Marda (Cassia Tora) Seed Oil, Tubrak (Hydnocarpus Laurifolia) Oil.
Direction for Use
Oil should be applied locally, twice a day, rubbed in gently and kept on for 2 to 3 hours
For External Use Only
- Massage oil.
- Pacifies high pitta(Fire).
- Promotes healthy complexion.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- For enhanced better results, use along with “Silfina – Metal Detox” or “Blood Cleaner“.
- For maintaining the beauty of skin, use along with “Acne Care“.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
Foods to Favor
- Fibrous fruits
- Bitter gourd
- Black grams
- Aloe vera juice
- Eggs beans
Foods to Avoid
- Fatty food
- Spicy food
- Red meat
- Non-vegetarian food
- Food rich in sour or salt in taste
- Soft or cold drinks
- Fried food
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take less amount of salt in your diet.
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cover your mouth or other body parts properly when you are going outside.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Avoid the extra use of cosmetics.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anger.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dymock, William & David Hooper, Warden, CJH, Pharmacographia Indica of the principal drugs of vegetable origin met with in British India, Thacker, Spink & Co. Calcutta, 1893.
- Fluckiger, FA & Hanbury, Pharmographica-A history of the principal drugs of vegetable origin met within Grest Britain and British India, Macmillan & Co. London, 1879.
- Gandhi, Maneka. Brahma's hair: On the mythology of Indian plants, Rupa & Co., Delhi, 1989, pp. 131-134.
- Gupta, Shakti M., Plants Myths and Traditions in India, E.J.Brill Leiden, 1971.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.