Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Trikatu Churna (Powder) supports the soothing effect to the body caused due to seasonal or environmental changes.
- Trikatu Churna (Powder) supports the balancing of Kapha (Water) and (Vatta) Doshas (Humors).
- It supports the removal of unhealthy substances from the body.
- It supports the proper breakdown of food, healthy digestion, absorption and assimilation by the body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports the juices of the stomach.
- It supports the metabolic activity of the body.
- It helps to check bad odor from the mouth and supports the taste of the mouth.
- Helps to balance Kapha (Water) Dosha (Humor) in the body.
- Helps in cleaning the “Srotas” (Channels) which carry nutrients to the body.
It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Helps to pacify Vata(Air) and Kapha (Water).
- Supports healthy digestion, absorption, and assimilation of foods.
- Trikatu is a combination of three pungent fruits which support healthy digestion.
- Due to its pungent taste, it is useful for bad odor of the mouth which contributes to mouth taste.
- Loss of appetite, Respiratory distress, Obesity, Seasonal allergies, Environmental problems and metabolic disturbance.
As Per Ayurveda
Trikatu Churna (Powder) is made from high quality mix powder of ayurvedic bulk herbs. It works as a Dietary herbs mix powder.
Trikatu Churna (Powder) supports the digestive system of the body. It supports the healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. It supports the balancing of Kapha (Water) and vatta (air) Doshas (Humors). It supports the detoxification process of the body and helps in cleaning the “Srotas” (channels). It helps to neutralize the harmful effects of seasonal or environmental effects.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Rhizome, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state
Directions for Use
Take 3 grams (One-third to one-half teaspoon) 2 times a day with fresh water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Trikatu Churna(Powder) proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- People with very high blood pressure should take a very small dose or take it under the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Trikatu may raise the blood pressure in certain cases due to its pitta(fire) raising property.
Best Use With
- Trikatu Churna (Powder) is helpful to use with “Antma Kapha Syrup”.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
Foods to Favor
- Fresh diet
- Vegetables [beetroot, bottle gourd, bitter melon, cucumber, ginger,parmal]
- Fruits [pomegranate, grapes, apple, papaya, peach, pear]
- Cod liver oil
- Green lentils
- Yellow lentils
Foods to Avoid
- Dairy products
- Heavy food that takes too much time for digestion.
- Fried or oily food that obstruct srotas [channels] of the body.
- Food that is hot in nature
- Spicy food
- Food rich in sour taste.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take honey or ghee [butter] with this product.
- Drink lemon water daily.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, tensions and anger.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttara Tantra
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.