Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Acne Care (Acnil) acts as a Dietary Supplement.
- Helps to promote Healthy face and Beautiful Complexion. All Natural!
- Helps to cope with unhealthy complexion due to acne and blemishes.
- Healthy Face, Beautiful Complexion.
- Helps to eliminate harmful waste and promotes fair and lovely complexion.
- Helps to improve the complexion, texture & color.
- Helps to purify the blood.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to cope with pimples in teens & adults.
- Helps in clogged pores.
- Helps to provide nourishment to healthy complexion.
- Helps in detoxification of the body.
- Also acts as a mild laxative.
- Helps in improvement of digestive fire due to its potency.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Acne care helps to reduce acne, papules etc. Acne mainly occurs due to impurities in blood. So, taking blood cleaner along with it helps to clean blood and makes skin clearer.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Helps to purify the blood.
- Healthy Beautiful Complexion.
- Helps to eliminate harmful waste and promote radiant health.
- Acne Care is a natural herbal product, which helps to eliminate the basic cause of acne, purifies the blood and nullifies the effects of vitiated Doshas (humors).
- Helps to improve the skin texture & color by reducing skin inflammation thereby relieving acne and blemishes.
- Acne Vulgaris
- Allergic urticaria
- Skin diseases of toxic nature
- Infected skin lesions
- Inflammatory skin manifestations
As per Ayurveda
Acne occurs because sebaceous glands secrete more amount of sebum. Then this causes blockage of hair follicles & causes pimples. It is more common in young ones. Genetics play a major role in this i.e. parents may have skin problems. It may occur due to continuous contact with an oily & dirty environment. It may occur due to being overweight, seasonal changes, restlessness.
High quality extracts of certified organic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Anantmul (Hemidesmus Indicus) Root, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Vijaysar (Pterocarpus Santalinus) Stem, Haldi (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Rose (Rosa Indica ) Leaf, Aloe (Aloe Vera) Sap, Whole Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Seed, Basil (Ocimum Basilicum) Leaf, Beet (Beta Vulgaris) Root.
Directions for Use
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Use for a long time for better and progressive results.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
This product is more beneficial if taken with “Triphala” everyday at bedtime.
For best results, use “Silfina MTL Detox” or “Blood Cleaner“.
For premenstrual acne, take along with “Menstro Care“, “Femivita” (Female Health).
In excessive Pitta (fire) conditions with burning sensation in the body, take along with “Netacid Capsule“.
External application of “Silfina Oil“, “Neem Oil” will add extra benefits.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Normally, Acne is a young age problem. At this age when the acne starts to erupt one should be very conscious about the diet.
Foods to Favor
Light diet containing Rice, green gram (lentil) soup, bitter gourd, green leafy vegetables, papaya, pomegranate, Amla, cucumber. Food which can be easily digested, moong dal (yellow beans), parval, less amount of salt, should be used.
Foods to Avoid
- Strictly avoid fried and spicy food.
- Avoid egg, seafood, and excess use of non-vegetarian foods.
- Long exposure to sunlight should be avoided.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- So, with the use of this supplement do not take in excess of sugar, trans-hydrogenated fats, cookies, ice-creams, chips, pastries etc.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and a fiber rich diet which conserves your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
- Avoid spicy food
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana
- Sutra Sthana
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Natural products as a gold mine published in Current Opinion in Pharmacology Volume 7, Issue 3, June 2007 – Pages 344–351 by K.Dinesh et al
- Use of complementary medicines -a prospective study published in Ann Rheum Dis. 2004 May; 63(5):549-54 by Zochling J et al.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.