Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- As its Sanskrit name suggests Chandraprabha means “Glowing like the Moon.”
- Supports healthy urinary and reproductive systems.
- Supports healthy flow of urine.
- Helps to check feminine discharges.
- Helps to support healthy pancreas.
- Acts as a Rejuvenator.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports healthy muscles and joints.
- Helps to support prostate health in males.
- Supports healthy “Shukra dhatu” (sperm).
- Helps to raise the stamina of a generalized weak person.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
- Helps for the healthy function of the urinary and reproductive system.
- Helps to control diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus.
- It is useful for urinary infections, pus or blood in urine, burning micturition, painful micturition, excessive micturition and incontinence of urine.
- It is also beneficial for female reproductive functions and controls leucorrhea [white or red discharge from vagina], dysfunctional uterine bleeding, oligomenorrhea, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea, fallopian tube blockage and post coital toxicity or infections.
- It is beneficial for males and support prostate health, beneficial in oligospermia, azoospermia, gonorrhea and male infertility
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Helps to detoxify.
- Supports healthy kidney, urinary and reproductive systems functions.
- Supports your sweet ease diet plan.
- As a Sanskrit name suggests Chandraprabha means glowing like the moon.
- Helps to dissolve and flush out kidney toxins and supports healthy urinary tract
- UTI [Urinary Tract Infection], frequent urination, burning micturition, Incontinence of urine, chronic renal failure, Glycosuria [glucose in urine], Albuminuria [Protein in urine], Nephritis, Prostate enlargement, gonorrhea, Kidney stone and other kidney diseases.
As Per Ayurveda
Chanderprabha Vati is a classical poly-herbal formulation of 37 ingredients of plants and mineral origin. In Chanderprabha Vati Chandra stands for Moon and Prabha for luster. So Chanderprabha means a herbal formulation which makes our body lustrous like the moon.
Chandraprabha is used to reduce excess Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humour) and problems associated with it. This is widely used in Ayurveda. It balances the Dosha (Humor) and increases good strength in the body. It also helps in opening of channels as well as mobility of Doshas (Humors).
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul (Andrographis Paniculata) Gum Resin Puriﬁed, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit Powder, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Purified Powder, Bahera (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit Powder, Amla (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit Powder, Kulanjan (Alpinia Kulanjan) Root Powder, Motha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber Powder, Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata) Plant Powder, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem Powder, Devdaru (Cedrus Deodara) Heartwood Powder, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Piplamool (Piper Longum) Root Powder, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root Powder, Dhania (Coriander) Seed Powder, Chavya (Piper Chaba) Root Powder, Vavding (Embelia Ribes) Seed Powder, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root Powder, Gaj Pipal (Scindapsus Officinalis) Fruit Powder, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit Powder, Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit Powder, Iron Reduced Purified Powder, Saindhava (Rock Mineral Salt) Powder, Elaichi, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seed, Powder, Kababchini (Cubeba Officinalis) Seed Powder, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit Powder, Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum) Root Powder, Danti (Baliospermum Montanum) Root Powder, Tej Patra (Cinnamomum Tamala) Leaf Powder, Dalchini(Cinnamon) Bark Powder, Bari Elaichi (Big Cardamom) Seed Powder, Vanshlochan (Bambusa Arundinacea) Siliceous Deposit Powder, Sandal (Santalum Album) Wood Powder, Karpoor (Camphora Officinarum) Wood Powder, Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare) Plant Powder, Mishri (Rock sugar) Powder, Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera) Plant Powder
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Directions for Use
Take 2 tablets/capsules 2 or 3 times a day with fresh water or lukewarm milk before meals or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
Best Use With
- For Urinary Support, use Chandraprabha with “Gokshuradi Guggulu“. Both help in the healthy flow of urine and nourish the urinary tract.
- For a healthy prostate in males, take it with “Shilajit” 2-2 tabs/cap of both with lukewarm milk. This should continue for at least six months.
- For a healthy cycle in females, use it with “Triphala Guggulu” or “Femivita” for getting good results.
- For a healthy reproductive system, take 2 capsules/tablets of Chandraprabha Vati with hot milk.
- For healthy pancreas take it with “Gokshuradi Guggulu” & “Gluco Health“. It also helps to enhance the stamina of weak persons.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Foods to Favor
- Sugar cane juice
- Kulatha (horse gram-lentils) soup
- increased use of liquids and radish.
- Alkaline foods are beneficial
- Alkaline-ash foods
- All fresh fruit
- All raw vegetables
- All Sprouts
- Apples, Beets & Greens Apricots
- Brussel Sprouts
- Cabbage Blackberries
- Collard Greens
- Corn (fresh)
- Green Beans
- Figs (fresh or dried)
- Green limas
- Green peas
- Lychee nuts
- Leaf Lettuce
- Maple syrup
- Mustard greens
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Turnip greens
Foods to Avoid
- Excessive use of tomato, spinach (palak), protein and calcium-rich diet
- Spicy, citric or acidic foods and foods which are rich in calcium and iron should be avoided.
- Acid-ash foods
- Black Pepper
- Canned or Frozen food
- Processed Cereals
- Dairy (all)
- Foods cooked with oils
- Grains (except millet & quinoa)
- Soda crackers
- Soft drinks
- Tea (except herbal, caffeine-free)
- Tofu & Soy products
- Vinegar (distilled)
- Wheat bran
- Wheat germ
- Fruits (canned or processed)
- Processed wheat products.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Pharmacognostical Studies on Flower of Tribulus terrestris ZDB-Number: 2668735-5 IC Journal No: 8192.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.