Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Cholesterol Care (Cholesterol Health) acts as a Dietary Supplement as a part of daily diet along with yoga, walking and healthy lifestyle to support your Cholesterol and Triglycerides health diet plan which is already in a healthy state.
- As a part of your daily diet It may support cholesterol and triglyceride care daily diet plan.
- It is a Dietary Supplement for smokers, and those on high kapha diet and overeaters.
- Supports to balance vata [air] in the body as per theory of three doshas [humors]: vata [air], pitta [fire], and kapha [water].
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support a healthy heart.
- Support healthy digestion.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Cholesterol Care (Cholesterol Health) is a dietary supplement for those who are on a heavy diet and overeaters.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Heart tonic and support your cholesterol triglyceride diet plan.
- Dietary Supplement for overeaters, smokers who have a sedentary lifestyle and stressful life.
As per Ayurveda
Kapha starts accumulating in the body due to lack of exercise, sleeping during the day time, consuming heavy and fried food and maintaining the sedentary lifestyle. This accumulation of kapha dosha causes the blockage of body channels. The excessive accumulation of kapha and imbalanced distribution of kapha dosha causes the vitiation of Vata (Air) Dosha [Humor] and particularly Gastric fire. This vitiation of gastric fire leads to the formation of Ama (undigested food), which increases the kapha in blood. The excessive kapha with the help of vitiated Vata (Air) circulates in the channels of the body and gets deposited in the body.
Cholesterol Care (Cholesterol Health) is a combination of many Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda for many centuries. Due to dry & non viscous properties of Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) it helps to support medha dhatu [fat]. According to Ayurvedic theory it helps to balance vata [air] in the body and in healthy circulation.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Guggulipid (Commiphora Mukul, Guggul) Gum Resin, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem, Musta (Cyperus Rotundus), Garlic (Allium sativum) Pulp, Garcinia Cambogia (Garcinia gummi-gutta) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Dhaniya (Coriander Sativum) Leaves, Onion (Allium Cepa) Juice, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome.
Directions for Use
Adults take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day after meals. Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results. Use for a long time for better and progressive results.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with knownpre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of ahealthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- For a healthy heart, use it with Heart Health.
- For pressure balance, use it with Cardio-B.
- To neutralize the taste of sweets, use it with Gluco Health.
- For lean health, use it with Reslim.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
Light diet, brown rice, Brown bread, Barley, vegetable soup, Garlic, ginger, carrots, Beans, spinach, Buttermilk, Curd, fresh fruits [Amla, orange, apple, papaya], olive oil, canola oil, oats, salmon fish, avocado, tea, coffee, walnuts, almonds and chocolates should be recommended.
Foods to Avoid
Fatty, fried food, milk, dairy products, meat, snacks, fast food, cookies, chips, pastries, cakes, sweet potato, banana, ice cream, cheese, egg yolk, fish oil, sea food, red meat should be avoided.
- Eat fresh garlic on an empty stomach.
- Drink a glass of milk with boiled garlic.
- Eat fish which is a good source of omega 3 fatty acids which is good for cholesterol health.
- Avoid unnecessary tensions, anger and worry.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid fried food like snacks, chips.
- Use the least amount of ghee or butter in food.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin
- Keydev Nighantu
- Charak Sutrastan 25
Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem
Musta (Cyperus Rotundus) Rhimoze
- Dhanvantari nighantu
- Charak Sutrastan 25
Amla (Embelica Officinale) Fruit
- Raj Nighantu
- Charak Sutrastan 27
- Charak Chikitsastan 3
- Susrut 46
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India.
- Dravyaguna Vignana by PV Sharma
- Commiphora Mukul (Hook. ex Stocks) Engl. in A. & C. DC., Monogr. Phan. 4: 12. 1883; Chithra & A.N. Henry in Hajra & al., Fl. India 4: 445. 1997
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2):14-21
- Pharmacological activities of Baheda (Terminalia bellerica): A review Anindita Deb et al Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2016; 5(1): 194-197.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and DrugAdministration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.