Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- A Dietary Supplement as a part of your daily life for a Healthy Digestive System.
- Helps to support the healthy digestive system.
- Helps to support healthy stomach function.
- Helps to balance pitta [fire] in the body.
- Helps to restore nutritional support.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to restore nutritional support.
- It also helps to support the healthy function of the stomach and digestive system.
- Helps to support the healthy digestion of food.
- Helps to balance excess pitta [fire] in the body.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of junk foods.
- Helps in elimination of vata (air) from the body.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Digestive care is a combination of such herbs that help for healthy functioning of the stomach and digestive system.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Helps to improve digestive fire
- It converts the undigested matter into faecal material.
- Encourage healthy digestive system and food absorption.
- Helps to strengthen the digestive fire, promotes healthy digestion and maintains normal levels of acidity within the system.
- Helps to check accumulation of undigested food and gas bloating.
- It also nullifies the toxic effects of various junk foods taken.
- Weak digestion
- Vata imbalance and Vata related diseases like bloating.
- Vomiting sensation
- Pain in stomach soon after food intake
- Heaviness in abdomen
As per Ayurveda
The process of digestion mainly occurs through digestive fire called “Agni”. This digestive fire converts the food into three doshas i.e. [Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water)], seven Dhatus (tissues) and three malas (waste products). This process of conversion is called digestion in Ayurveda. Thus digestive fire is very important for our body’s strength and muscles, and complexion depends upon it. Digestive care is a combination of such herbs that help for healthy functioning of the stomach and digestive system.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Cumin Seeds (Cuminum Cyminum) Seed, Mango (Mangifera Indica) Dried Fruit Pulp, Satva Navsar (Ammonium Chloride), Rock Mineral Salt (Sodium Chloride) Powder, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Dried Juice, Pulp & Seeds Fruit, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) Seed, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Satva Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Hing (Ferula Asafetida) Gum Resin Purified, Satva Ajwain (Carum Copticum) Seed Distillate, Satva Pudina (Mentha Piperita) Leaves Distillate.
Directions for Use
Take 1 Vegetarian Capsule 2 times a day with water after meals. Use after Heavy Meals, Family Feast, Dinner, Occasional party to feel ease.Persons suffering from abdominal ulcers should use this product only under medical supervision.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Use with “Gastro Care” or “Hingwastika Churna” to balance excess vata [air] in body.
- Use with “Triphala” at bedtime to maintain morning regularity.
- Use with “Netacid” to balance excess pitta [Fire] in body.
- Use with “Gastro Care” or “Trikatu Churna” for an uneasy feeling of abdomen after meals.
- Digestive Care is also useful with other products: “Triphala“, “Laxa Comfort“, “Ghee“, “Castor Oil” (If needed or according to requirement).
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
Light diet of Unpolished Rice, Green Gram (Lentils) Soup, Garlic (Except in heart burn), Eggplant, Lemon, Amla, Orange, Pomegranate, Ginger, Coriander, Buttermilk, Lukewarm Water and Bitter melon are beneficial. Always take room temperature water while eating instead of ice-cold water.
Foods to Avoid
Junk Food, Irregular eating habits, Fish, Non-Veg (Red Meats and Heavy Proteins), Excess drinking of ice cold water, Excess use of sweets, Potatoes, Milk and Milk products (Except Curd), Heavy and Fried Meat, Bakery Foods like donuts, Cake, Biscuits, Spicy Food.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat a lot of salads and a fibrous diet.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Try to eat on regular and fixed timing.
- Avoid irregular food habits like overeating at one sitting.
- Avoid food rich in fat or oil.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid rice at night time.
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana
- Sutra Sthana
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.