Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Mahamanjistha Kwath supports healthy skin complexion.
- Supports skin health and natural complexion.
- Helps to balance excess pitta [fire] in the body which is the main cause of unhealthy complexion and thus by balancing pitta (fire) it supports healthy skin.
- Purifies blood naturally and thereby supports skin health.
- It supports blood purification which contributes to healthy blood circulation and skin health.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support for healthy joints.
- Supports healthy urinary tract in both males and females.
- Skin problems, Edema of feet, Numbness, Scabies, Dry and wet eczema, Urticaria, Itching, Rashes, Acne, Blemishes, Neuralgic pain, Gout, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Fungal infection, and Neurodermatitis.
As Per Ayurveda
Mahamanjistha Kwath is helpful for healthy skin by natural purification of blood and acts as a Dietary Supplement. It helps to balance excess Pitta (Fire) in the body and also helps in the healthy formation of Rakta Dhatu (Blood).
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Turmeric – (Haldi) (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Musta (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Kutza (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) Stem, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome Powder, Bharangi (Clerodendrum Serration) Stem, Kantakari (Solanum Xanthocarpum) Plant, Brihati (Solanum Indicum) Plant, Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri) Plant, Bakuchi(Psoralea Corylifolia) Seed Powder, Pitpapra (Fumaria Officinalis) Plant, Mundi (Sphaeranthus Hirtus) Flower, Anantmool (Hemidesmus Indicus) Root, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Vijaysar (Pterocarpus Marsupium) Wood, Vidanga(Embelia Ribes) Seed, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Indrayan (Citrullus Colocynthis) Root, Jiri (Centratheum Anthelmintica) Seed Powder, Dhania (Coriander) Fruit Powder, Dhanvayas (Fagonia Arabica) Plant, Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera) Plant, Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasica) Leaf, Nishoth (Operculina Turpethum) Root, Nimboli (Melia Azadirachta) Seed Powder, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Khas(Andropogon Muricatus) Root, Karanj (Pavonia Odorata) Seed, Kush (Eragrostis Cynosuroides) Grass, Patala (Stereospermum Suaveolens) Stem, Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Fruit Powder, and Patola (Trichosanthes Cucumerina) Seed.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Directions for Use
Adults take 1or 2 capsules/ tablets 2 or 3 times a day with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- For a lean body diet plan use it with “Yograj Guggulu“.
- For healthy skin, use it with “Blood Cleaner“.
- To maintain the beauty of the face, use it with “Acne Care“.
- For healthy scalp health, use it with “Hair Health“.
- For sweet ease health, use it with “Gluco Health“
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Foods to Favor
- Porridge (Oatmeal)
- Coconut Water
- Bottle Gourd
- Snake Gourd
- Amla Powder
- Green Gram Soup
- Other Green Vegetables (Vegetarian Food).
Foods to Avoid
- Try to avoid or limit the excessive use of rice, pulses, black gram, all type of meats, fish, egg, egg-curry, deep fried food, ground nuts, cashew nut (Kaju), curd (yogurt), carrot, tomato, garlic, ginger, chilly, fenugreek seeds powder, canned food, fried foods, curry, fish, coffee, tea, and wine and other acidic food or fruits.
- Avoid eating pungent food.
- Hot food (which is too warm to touch and also hot in Potency), Heavy food (taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest), channel blocking food (Curd, Yogurt), Corn, and Rice.
- Avoid high protein diet (all meats, sea foods, acidic/salty food, plain egg, curry, egg curry, fish curry, and milk products) and fried rice, alcohol, cold/soft drinks
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and a fiber rich diet which conserves your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
- Charaka Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ashtanga Sangraha
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Nadkarni KM, Nadkarni AK, editors. Indian Materia Medica, Vol 1. 3rd ed. Mumbai: M/S Popular Prakashan Pvt. Ltd; 1976.
- Kirtikar KR, Basu BD, editors. Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 1. 2nd ed. New Connaught Place, DehraDun: M/S Bishen Singh, Mahendra Pal Singh; 1975.
- Chopra RN, Nayar SL, Chopra IC, editors. Glossary of Indian Medicinal plants. New Delhi: CSIR; 1956.
- Tank, R. et. al., Indian Drugs, 1990, v., 27(11), 587-589.
- Choudhury & Haq, Bull Med-Ethno-Bot Res, 1980, 1, 408; Garg et. al., Indian J Exp Biol, 1978, 16, 1077; Garg, Planta Med, 1974, 26, 225; Curr Res Med Arom Pl, 1983, 5, 83-01-549.
- Srinivas,C. and Prabhakaran,K.V.S., Ancient Science of Life, 1989, v., 8(3 & 4), 279-283.
- Anonymous. Wealth of India: Raw materials, Vol X. New Delhi: CSIR;1976
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.