Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Cardio-B (Cardik-B) supports healthy pressure balance which isalready within the normal limits.
- Helps to support a healthy circulatory system.
- It functions like water flow in a balanced state in water pipes.
- Helps to balance vitiated vata (air) dosha (humor) in the body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support healthy functioning of nerves & brain.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Maintains healthy blood pressure that is already within normal limits
Helps to maintain a healthy circulatory system.
Reduces the headache and dizziness associated with the brain and calms the mind. Protects the heart from shock and acts as Diuretic, Cardio Tonic, Stress reliever and anti-inflammatory agent. Protects the heart from free radical damage.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used inAyurveda since time immemorial.
- Helps to maintain a healthy Circulatory System.
- Helps to fight stress and tension due to today’s hectic and fast life.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure).
- Ischemic heart disease.
- Cardiac arrhythmias and chest pain.
- Metabolism of the normal heart.
- Cardio-b helps to maintain blood pressure within normal limits.Taking Stress-Ez along with it enhances its effect as high bloodpressure is mainly due to stress and Stress-Ez helps in relieving stress.
As per Ayurveda
It is a natural herbal supplement to support a healthy circulatory system. A combination of Ayurvedic herbs which has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years. According to Ayurvedic beliefs it helps to support the heart from unhealthy emotions like sudden fear, joy, sorrow etc. Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) helps to support the healthy urinary tract health. According to Ayurvedic theory it supports to balance vata [air] in the body as per theory of three doshas [humors]: vata [air], pitta [fire], kapha [water].
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) Root, Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus Ganitrus) Pods, Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis) Plant, Calcium Calcined (Natural Source), Gojivha (Onosma Bracteatum).
Directions for Use
Adults take 1 Capsule/Tablet 2 or 3 times a day with water. Adjust or reduce the dose as needed.
Use for a long time for better and progressive results.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Use with Heart Health for healthy function of heart.
- In certain cases, use it with Cholesterol Care or Guggulu.
- In case of vitiated Vata (Air), use with Garlic or raw garlic pieces every morning for better results.
- This product is recommended with our other product Heart Health and Cholesterol Care for enhanced results.
- Persons using Cardio-B (Cardik-B) with our other product Heart Health should use Heart Health in small doses (Half Dose) proportionately.
Daily morning walk and yoga exercise will help in Pressure balance.
Daily take juice of one lemon and honey with a glass of water empty stomach in the morning.
Foods to Favor
Light diet, Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits, Garlic, Bitter Gourd, Papaya, Citrus Fruits, Honey and Lemon.
Foods to Avoid
Strictly avoid, Fried, Fatty, Heavy Meat, Seafood and Non-Veg of any type, Excess use of Salt,Alcohol, Cold Drinks, Cakes and Pastries, Sedentary lifestyle.
- Person should use light, easily digestible food, old rice, greengram, dolichos beans (kulattha), white gourd, ginger, garlic, onion& guda (jaggery). Fruits like pomegranate, grapes, coconut etc.
- Person should avoid unnecessary tension, anger, worry, fear, and smoking.
- Reduction of alcohol consumption, correction of obesity, low sodiumdiet, regular exercise like isotonic exercise (fast walking,jogging, swimming etc.) are better than isometric exercise (weight lifting)
- Suppression of natural urges is to be avoided.
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Charak Sutrasthana 27
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 3
Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris)
- Charak Sutrasthana 24
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 7
Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
- Keydev Nighantu
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 15
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Pharmacological activity of withania somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.