Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Female 30 Plus acts as a Dietary Supplement.
- Helps to support healthy estrogen levels in the body which is already within normal limits.
- Supports natural emotions of females.
- Supports natural endocrine functions and hormone health.
- Supports healthy monthly cycles.
- Helps to support healthy female’s reproductive organs
- It is a nutritional support for females beyond 30.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports healthy bone health of females.
- Helps to support overall body health.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Female 30 acts as a fertility enhancer, as it is a natural source of estrogen and supporter for the endocrine function. Femivita regularizes all the physiological as well as the psychological phenomena in the female body and makes the woman healthy by balancing the natural production of female hormones. So both when taken together are quite beneficial in females.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Immunomodulatory Support and maintains heart, bone health
- Support emotional health.
- Estrogen support is an essential part of your diet.
- Nutritional support for females beyond 30.
- Female 30 Plus may act as a fertility enhancer, as it is a natural source of estrogen and supporter for the endocrine function.
- Females can use it as a tonic and immunomodulator.
- Helps to maintain nearly all tissues in the body and add youthfulness.
- Promote emotional wellbeing.
- Acts as a support to the heart and bone health.
- Mammary hypoplasia
- Useful in bleeding disorders
As per Ayurveda
Female 30 Plusmay support endocrine function and reproductive organs of the females. Healthy estrogen is an important part of the body requirement in the female body.
Female 30 Plus is such a unique product that helps to support healthy reproductive organs because of the presence of many such effective herbs. It helps as a natural nutritional support. It also supports healthy bone health.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Jivanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root, Vidari Kanda (Ipomoea Digitata) Root, Gokshuru (Tribulus Terrestris) Root, Masaparni (Teramnus Labialis) Plant, Mudagparni (Phaseolus Tribulus) Plant, Dhataki (Woodfordia Fruticosa) Flower, Shudh Garika, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Stem & Root.
Directions for Use
Take 1 Vege capsule/Tablet 2 times a day Before or after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).It may take a few months of daily use to achieve the desired and full effect. Continue to use it to maintain benefits. Use of this dietary supplement along with a healthy estrogen diet raises your estrogen consumption to a level similar to those of traditional Latin and Asian diets, as Western diet contains less plant estrogen.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Femivita (Female Health) and “Menopause Health” (Meno Health /Meno-Aid).
- Shatavari, Pearl Calcine (Pearl Calcium), Femivita (Female health).
- Use Menstro Care, Menopause Health (Meno Health / Menoaid) as per requirement.
- Triphala is always useful.
- This product is beneficial to take with any of our other femaleproducts except Uterous Care.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
Barley, cereals, Brown rice, ginger, garlic, Black grams, fish, honey, milk, Ghee [butter], broccoli, citrus fruits [pineapple, amla, orange, grapes, apple], Flaxseed oil, beans, tea, whole grains, yogurt and green grams should recommended.
Foods to Avoid
Excess sweets, chocolates, chilled water, cold drinks, bakery products, junk food, fast food, caffeine; whole milk dairy products should be avoided.
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Sahranavard S, Naghibi F, Mosaddegh M, Esmaeili S, Sarkhail P, Taghvaei M, Ghafari S et al. activities of selected medicinal plants from Iran and phytochemical evaluation of the most potent extract. Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences 2009; 4(2):133–137.
- Butter MS. The role of natural product chemistry in drug discovery. J Nat Prod 2004; 67:2141–2153.
- Ross IA. Medicinal plants of the world. Chemical Constituents, Traditional and Modern Uses. Vol. II, Humana Press Inc., 2001, 411‒426
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Pharmacognostical Studies on Flower of Tribulus terrestris ZDB-Number: 2668735-5 IC Journal No: 8192.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Too much cold and too much hot (in touch and potency) food should be avoided; one should stay away from preservatives, refrigerated foods and also re-warming of foods.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.