Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Herbal support for a healthy nervous system.
- Helps to support a Blissful sleep pattern.
- Natural Herbal formula for healthy memory.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily hectic life on mind and body.
- Helps to support a person's natural physical and mental power to do their work.
- Supports peacefulness and Spiritual Uplifts.
- A combination of ayurvedic herbs which has been used in ayurveda since time immemorial.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain the natural focus of mind.
- Helps to maintain natural concentration on work.
- Helps to support healthy emotions.
- Helps to support a healthy heart.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Helps to lower anxiety and reduces mental tiredness, hyperactivity, restlessness, aggressiveness as well as strengthens our immunity, improves learning ability and concentration. It enhances the digestive power and works as a nervine tonic.
Supports corrective help in stress-related conditions like premature aging, fatigue, insomnia or emotional imbalance.
Acts as a physical and mental restorative that keeps the body mentally alert and physically fit.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Helpful in Peace and happiness.
- Promotes spiritual enlightenment.
- Reduces stress and promotes heart health.
- Helps to support a person’s natural physical and mental abilities to fight against daily life stress.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Panic Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Memory Loss
- Heart Palpitation
As per Ayurveda
TrueCalm helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast life on mind and body.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Shankhpushpi (Evolvulus Alsinoides) Plant, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaf, Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed, Pipli (Piper Longum) Fruit, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Purified.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 or 2 Capsules, 2 or 3 times a day with warm milk or after meals with juice or water.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- For a healthy mind and sleep pattern: Use “TrueCalm” with “Sleep Ez” or “Ashwagandha” for extra support.
- For External Use: “Brahmi Oil” or “Kashir Bala Oil” is also useful.
- For healthy Concentration: Use “TrueCalm” with “Brahmi” or “Omega Mind” at the start of the day.
- For healthy acid production in stomach: Use “TrueCalm” along with “Netacid” or “Amla“.
- For maintaining the morning regularity: Use “TrueCalm” twice a day and “Laxa Comfort” or “Triphala” at bedtime.
- For a healthy appetite and natural passing gas: Use “TrueCalm” with “Gastro Care” with meals.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh Food
- Green Grams (Lentils)
- Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits
- Consume a light diet with large amounts of liquids and Milk.
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid Heavy, Fatty and Fried Meals.
- Late night eating habits
- Non-Vegetarian diet
- Bakery products especially cakes and pastries.
- Avoid junk and fast food.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water.
- Regular exercise should be done.
- Take cow’s milk at night daily.
- Enjoy life with music, playing or watching television.
- Limit the use of caffeine or smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger, fear or worries.
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This product is beneficial to use with any of our other products
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.