Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to pacify the high Kapha Dosha (Water Humor).
- It helps to balance Kapha Dosha [Water Humor] as per Ayurvedic theory of three Doshas: Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water).
- It supports proper nourishment and healthy functioning of lungs.
- It supports the respiratory/ system against seasonal changes.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports the natural immune-system against adverse weatherly or environmental conditions.
- It supports the body’s natural defense mechanism against pollution, smoke, etc.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Natural products provide progressive but long lasting results.
Antma syrup is a very effective herbal product in respiratory problems. It liquefies the mucus and expels it easily. So it soothes at the time of cough. It also dilates the bronchial vessel so helps in sputum. Enviro care helps to build up immunity against pathogens which causes respiratory problems during seasonal changes.
As a Dietary Supplement
- Antma is a very effective herbal product which liquefies the mucus and expels it easily. So it relieves cough. It also dilates the bronchial vessel so helps in expectoration. Relieves chest congestion and chest pain (due to mucus accumulation in the lungs) by liquefying the mucus and decreasing the formation of mucus.
- Soothes the throat and supports immunity.
- Herbal defense against disorders caused by smoking, air pollution and environmental changes.
- It strengthens and rejuvenates the respiratory system to fight against common cough and cold.
- Productive cough
- Dry cough
- Smoker’s cough
- Chronic cough
- Nasal and chest congestion
- Common cold
- Hoarseness of voice
- Breathing troubles
- Pain in pleural region
As per Ayurveda
Some Basic Causes of Kapha imbalance include unhealthy upper respiratory tract, smoking e.g. cigarette smoking, airborne effects like pollens, smoke, dust, fog, change in environmental conditions, etc. It may also occur due to excessive workload, exercise, and fasting, unhealthy eating habits like excessive eating of dry food, spicy food, or excessive talking.
There are many herbs and natural remedies according to ayurveda (science of life) which helps to support the respiratory system. These also support the body’s natural defense system and provide Dietary support for healthier function of the lungs. It also helps to balance excess kapha dosha [water humor] in the body as per Ayurvedic theory of three doshas [humors]: vata [air], pitta [fire] and kapha [water].
Authentic, A-Grade quality, high quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Karkatshringi (Pistacia Integerrima) Leaf Galls, Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasica) Leaves, Lasora (Cordia Latifolia) Fruit, Kantakari (Solanum Jacquini) Plant, Bharangi (Clerodendrum Serratum) Root, Khatami (Althaea Officinalis) Seed, Khubani (Malva Sylvestris), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Vanpasha (Viola Odorata) Plant, Jufa (Hyssopus Afficinate) Flower, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Navsar (Ammonium Chloride) Powder, Unaab (Ziziphus Sativa) Fruit, Suhaga (Tankan Purified) (Borax), Nilofer (Nymphaea Lotus) Flower, Satva Pudina (Mentha Piperita) Leaves Stem, Pippali Black Long (Piper Longum) Fruit, Gulbefsa (Ashiliec Millefollium), Panchang, Kasamarda (Cassia Occidentalis) Seed, Jalparni (Eucalyptus Globulus) Plant, Syrup Base: Purified Water, Rock Sugar, Honey.
Directions for Use
Take 1-2 teaspoons mixed in smooth juice or any cold drink 3-4 times a day. Dose can be decreased as needed. Children above 7 should take half the dose.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- In winter season use along with Sitopaladi Churan and Chayawanprash.
- For better results use daily along with Triphala at bedtime with lukewarm water.
- For aggravated Pitta (Fire) conditions, take it with Licorice.
- For healthy breathing, use with Respitone and Kapha oil
- For airborne effects use along with Sitopaladi Churan and Chayawanprash, or Chyawanprash Tablets/Capsules.
- For unhealthy environmental conditions use along with Enviro Care.
- This product is highly beneficial to be used with Respitone.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
Pomegranate juice, honey, soup of black and green grams (lentils), sugarcane juice, radish and green fresh vegetables.
Foods to Avoid
Fried, heavy meals, alcohol, seafood, excessive acidic, salty food and bakery products.
- Eat a high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Shinwari ZK, Shah M. The Ethnobotany of Kharan district, Balochistan, Pakistan. Proc Sym Med Pl 1995; 12:35-38.
- Aberoumandl A., & Deokule S., (2008), “Comparison of Phenolic Compounds of Some Edible Plants of Iran and India”.Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 7 (4), 582-85.
- Singh, B. et. al., Phytotherapy Research, 1993, v., 7(2), 154-158; Murthy, T.S. et. al., J. Res. Educ. Ind. Med., 1993, v., 12(2), 41-43.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.