Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain healthy joints and muscle function.
- As a dietary support and part of your diet along with yoga, healthy lifestyle, healthy food habits, helps to support healthy cholesterol and triglycerides health. which are already within normal healthy state.
- Helps to maintain healthy circulation.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps in the removal of natural toxins & excess heat from the body.
- It helps to promote flow of energy within the body.
- It helps to provide natural color to waste.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (7:1) with 65% Boswellic acid
Extract is dried with the powder of ginger instead of maltodextrin powder which has no nutritional value.
Part Used: Resin
- It is a traditional Ayurvedic herb which has been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Promotes healthy movement of joints.
- Supports healthy musculoskeletal (joint and muscle) systems.
- It helps to promote joints and muscle comforts. It also helps to maintain muscle health & flexibility.
As per Ayurveda
Boswellia Serrata or the so-called Salai Guggul has been used in Ayurveda (Indian herbal system) for thousands of years as a safe support for healthy joint health. Due to its sweet, astringent, bitter taste it helps to balance Pitta (Fire) in the body. So helps to provide natural color to the stool. It also helps to balance Kapha (Water) in the body due to its light & dry property. It acts as a pungent rejuvenative herb. So it naturally helps to promote flow of energy in the body.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Common Name: Salai Gugglu
- Botanical Name: Boswellia Serrata
- English Name: Boswellia
Other Uncommon Names
Gaj Bhakshya, Salai, Shaalki, Susrava, Madhi, Dhoopdo, Salai, Suvaha, Surbhi, Mheruna, Kunduru and Vallaki.
- Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Sweet and Bitter
- Veerya (Potency): Hot
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
- Property: Light and Dry
Directions for Use
Adult: 1 Vege Capsule, 2 or 3 times a day after 1 hour of meals with lukewarm water.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Beneficial to use along with our Vata (Air) oils which are "Flexn Oil", "Mahamasha Oil", "Maha Vishgarbha Oil", "Maha Narayan Oil" etc.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Green vegetables (bitter gourd, bottle gourd, ridge gourd, snake gourd)
- Green gram soup
- Fenugreek seed powder
- Old cereals of barley
- Brownish rice - a variety of good rice.
- Meat soup (soups of pigeon pea if available)
- Lentils added with plenty of ghee.
Foods to Avoid
- Rough food (all pulses are rough & pungent)
- Cold food
- Little and light food
- Avoid eating of pungent things (black gram, lentil - astringent but pungent after digestion).
- Hot food (which is too warm to touch and also hot in potency).
- Heavy food (taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest).
- Channel blocking food (curd / yogurt).
- Salty and sour edible things.
- Avoid a high protein diet - pulses, black gram, all meats, all sea foods (all fishes, crab, shrimp, lobster etc) acidic (black gram) / salty food.
- Canned food
- Plain egg
- Plain / fried rice
- Cough producing products (milk products).
- Cold drinks / soft drinks
- Ice cream
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fiber rich diets which conserve your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Avoid taking up heavy duty work. Avoid cold weather. Avoid excessive coitus, excessive physical exertion, grief, anger, day sleep, and suppression of urges. Avoid Fasting.
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Choudhary, A. C and Dikshit, S. K., 1999. Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia, The Eastern Pharmacist, 10, 52.
- Sane, R. T, 2002, Standardization, quality control, and GMP for herbal drugs, Indian Drugs, 39(3), 184-189.
- Handa, S. S., 1995, Herbal raw material and traditional remedies, The Eastern Pharmacist, 3, 24.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.